Award winning writer, director producer & Actor looking to utilize over seven years of production experience to create unique and entertaining film, tv & web content
Research Assistant / Video Editor - Real Estate. 2017- Present
• Edited high quality videos of commercial properties used to elevate interest in said properties.
Director Writer Producer Editor - Defalco Films. 2013 - Present
• Thornhill (2018) Short Film
• Procrastination (2018) Short Film
• All In (2018) Short Film
• Acoustic Kitty (2017) Short Film
• Long Island Love Story (2017) Feature
- Winner of ‘Best Feature’ at 2017 Movies4Movies Film Festival
- Official Selection: 2017 Long Island Film Festival
• Week in Review (2013) Web
- Amassed over 100k views through various media players during its run.
Camera Operator - Local 340 IATSE (Freelance) 2012 - Present
• Flawlessly recorded numerous concerts and live events• Also performed other duties during this time such as;
- Cable Wrangler
- Technical Director
Camera Operator - Madonna: Rebel Heart Tour 2015
• Expertly filmed rehearsals and facilitated to show directors ideal spots for camera before they went on their world tour
• For multiple days I was the in house camera lead.
Camera Operator - Jones Beach 2015
• Operated main (center) camera for various concerts / live events.
- Ex:of acts I filmed: Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj, The Weeknd, Skrillex, Lil Wayne.
Camera Operator - Nassau Coliseum (Freelance) 2012 - 2015
• Filmed pre and post game footage for the New York Islanders.
- During games I filmed at various locations throughout Nassau Coliseum to enhance the game experience for those in attendance.
Grip / Electric: The NEXT (Reality TV) - CW Productions 2012
• In house lead for incoming production of musical competition game show.
• Masterfully made sure all aspects of lighting were in order during all aspects of production.
- Set up LED stage, and various lights around the venue.
Technical Director: Paramount Theater 2011 - 2012
• Head of entire video division.
-Implemented a new system to better handle logistics of troubleshooting video between shows.
• Successfully produced high quality video content for over one hundred concerts, comedy shows, fundraisers etc.
•Operated a robotic three camera system.
Production Assistant: NYCB Theater at Westbury 2010
• Fulfilled basic production assistant duties.
- Loaded in and loaded out acts gear.
- Retrieved items on talents riders.